wow! Went into the garden and was surprised to have two cucumbers waiting for the picking. The harvest has really begun!
- Sour Cherries were at their peak two days ago. I can't pick or pit fast enough. Pitting takes the most time... I just hate to let them go to waste, have had several friends over to pick. I did make a cherry pie and it was so DELICIOUS can't wait to have some more in the winter
- Hydrangeas in full bloom.
- Planted thornless blackberry plants with the grapes
- Got lots of Kale and Collards from GCF
- Got blueberries from GCF :)
- My dehydrator and pressure canner arrived, just need to learn to use them!
- Put up first batch of pesto! (have lots of kinds of basil- cinammon, lemon etc)
- Sunflowers are blooming, esp Moulan Rouge
- Yellow Yarrow is blooming
- Tomatoes are forming
- Peppers are forming
- Let peas go to see, as well as spinach and lettuce